"It is reassuring to know that even as one individual pharmacy among many members, I can contact the Guild and know they have my interests at heart."
– Sean Shivnan | Sean Shivnan Pharmacy
“I value the Guild’s leadership in the new contract where pharmacy has now been recognised for our patient-focused services as well as our traditional medicine services”
– Des Bailey | Selwyn Village Pharmacy
“I have stayed a member of the Pharmacy Guild through “thick and thin” because I believe we pharmacists need one strong, unified voice when we deal with Government bodies such as the DHBs and PHARMAC”
– Dave Ross | Unichem Motueka Pharmacy and Golden Bay Pharmacy
As a community pharmacy owner, membership of the Pharmacy Guild of New Zealand is your prescription to success. Guild members receive access to a wide range of resources including:
Integrated Community Pharmacy Services Agreement and professional service tools:
- Acting as your sector agent
- Tools and guides around medicine margin
- Patient information brochures
- LTC standard operating procedures
- Guide to payments.
- HR advice line
- Employment agreement templates
- Job descriptions
- Annual pharmacy remuneration survey
- Audit helpdesk
- Free access to Martindale, Drug Reax and the Alternative Medicines databases
- Free access to the Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Medicines Guide
- Free access to the Health and disability services pharmacy services Standard.
- Discounted fuel
- Discounted retail music licence
- Discounted banking, fee savings and credit card processing
For a full list of resources, please download the member benefits document below.
Fees can be paid monthly ($305 plus GST) or quarterly ($915 plus GST).
If a proprietor has 20% or more of the shares in multiple pharmacies, all pharmacies must be members of the Guild in order to receive our services. Additional pharmacies join at a discounted rate (see membership fee document below).
Including the Long Term Conditions - Exceptional Conditions and Pharmacy High-needs Adherence Management Services.